- This event has passed.
FAHM FEST Filipino Festival
October 17, 2021
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until October 17, 2021
- The largest Filipino Festival in LA in 2021
- Performances from local musicians, dance crews, and models
- Delicious food from local vendors and high-profile chefs
- Family-friendly festival with carnival games and ferris wheel
- 500,000 square ft. of colorful displays, art installations and more!
- Date: October 16 & 17, 2021
- Time: Morning passes provide access from 11am to 4pm. GA & VIP provide access from 11am to 11pm.
- Location: Outer Harbor/Berth 46 in San Pedro, California
- Age requirement: All ages from 11am–4pm, 18+ from 5pm–11pm. Children ages 3 and under come free!
- Accessibility: This event is wheelchair accessible
- Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
- Your safety is Fever’s priority. You can read the safety measures for this event here
- Headliners and more artists coming soon!
Saturday Day Show
- Rising Stars, Six Sense, Catalyst, Heaven Marley, Felson & Friends, Jej Vinson, Tracy Cruz, Adelaine Morin
Saturday Night Show
Sunday Day Show
Jeremy Passion, Gabe Bondoc, & Melissa Polinar, Chow Mane, Heaven Anew, Zupanova & Friends
Sunday Night Show
- EZ Mil
FAHMFest, an immersive festival inspired by Filipino-American culture, is coming to the gorgeous 500,000 square ft. Outer Harbor/Berth 46 venue in October! Featuring all-time favorite foods, music, art, dance, and fashion, this family-friendly event will highlight the elements that make Filipino culture so special. Enjoy spectacular live performances from headline artists, local favorites, and beloved newcomers. Step into various “districts” at the festival like Filipinotown, Koreatown, and Chinatown to get an authentic taste of Asian cultures. Explore the diverse collection of local art, pop-up installations, and cultural performances. Join us as we transform the historic Port of Los Angeles for a weekend you won’t forget!