10th Annual Cars & Stripes Forever!
June 29, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
Harbor Boulevard & the Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro
Hosted by the Port of Los Angeles, Cars & Stripes Forever! is a free community celebration to kick off Independence Day weekend, featuring a classic car show (with more than 100 cars built before 1971), an exotic car display, live bands, food trucks, a beer garden, and grand fireworks finale. Registration opens in May.
- Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Live music on two stages!
Featuring: Midlife Crisis, Jetpack, Radio Active, Purple Sugar, In Contempt and Identity Crisis
- More than 100 classic cars
- Food Trucks & Beer Garden
- Free Shuttle to Downtown San Pedro
- Low-cost parking at Harbor Blvd & 1st Street
- No Pets Allowed
- Smoking in Designated Areas Only