- This event has passed.
L A Fleet Week 2016 Ship Tour
September 2, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pmFree
During LA Fleet Week™, the Navy will be offering a limited number of ship tours that provide the public a glimpse into the day-to-day life aboard an active military ship, and the opportunity to see military equipment and demos upfront and close. See ship tours & tickets for the latest information and tour ticket sale dates.
- CGC CUTTER ACTIVE (WMEC-618)”Li’l Tough Guy”
- USS America
- USS Champion – MCM 4, and
- USS WAYNE E. MEYER (DDG 108)
You will need a ticket for ship tours.
(Pre-register early since tickets are booked up quickly!)
Click here for free tickets
- 8:30 a.m. Event opens to the public
- 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. S.S. Lane Victory Merchant Marine Museum and Memorial open
- 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. STEM Expo open
- 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. U.S. Bank Veterans Village open
- 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Guided ship tours (ticket required; walk-up tickets first-come, first served)
- 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Limited mobility pierside tours (no ticket required; first-come, first served)
- 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Selfie photo tours (no ticket required; first-come, first served)
- 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. Food trucks: Dogtown Dogs, Slammin’ Sliders, Fries N More, Mangia,
and A ROCKin ICE
- 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Battleship IOWA open
- 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Los Angeles Maritime Museum open
- 1-1:30 p.m. U.S. Coast Guard Search and Rescue Demonstrations at Downtown Harbor
- 1-2 p.m. Fantastic Patrick (one-man circus) on the outdoor stage
- 3-4 p.m. The Topics (classic hits, Latin) on the outdoor stage
- 4 p.m. Event closed
Make a weekend of your visit to San Pedro and enjoy the other points of interest.
Click Here for Local Hotels: